Keto Whipped Cream
If you’re on a keto diet or a low carb diet you know that one of the keto-friendly guilty pleasures is whipped cream! Well we’ve come up with a keto whipped cream recipe that will make fresh, delicious whipped cream that is and keto-friendly and low in carbohydrates.
We love to keep it in the fridge for up to a week (not past the cream’s expiration date) so you can fire it up to finish your coffee and favorite foods and desserts. Here we go!
- 250g Heavy Cream (Whipping), Chilled
- Stevia powder or sugar substitute (optional, to taste)
- Whipping siphon, chilled
- N2O cartridge
- Large Bowl
- 5 min
- 275g Whipped Cream
- Using a large bowl, add stevia (optional) and whisk until well combined. Then add cream and whisk until blended. Pour into whipping siphon.
- Close lid tightly to seal canister. Charge with one N20 cartridge. Shake 6-7 times. Let sit for a 2-3 minutes.
- Hold dispenser upside down and dispense fresh whipped cream!
- For best results chill both whipping cream and whipping siphon before beginning
- You can store the keto whipped cream in the sealed canister under pressure for 5-7 days so long as you don’t go past the cream’s expiration date. Have freshly whipped cream ready anytime!