Whipped Cheesecake Dessert
Did you know that you can even make a whipped cream cheesecake in your whipped cream dispenser?
We love how Noreen at Noreen’s Kitchen made her luscious cheesecake dessert entirely in her Animato cream whipper. No baking required!
Learn how to make it yourself by watching her video here: Whipped Cheesecake Dessert ~ Featuring Animato Cream Whipping Canister - Noreen's Kitchen.
“I love mine, I’ve been using a cream whipper for years and I love it!... Makes an excellent gift for the foodie in your life” -Noreen
- 8 oz Cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp Salt (optional)
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 cup Sour cream, chilled
- ⅔ cup Heavy cream, chilled
- ⅓ cup Confectioners’ sugar
- 2 Egg yolks
- 3 Strawberries, fanned out
- Whipping siphon
- N2O charger
- Large bowl
- Mason jars
- 1 hour and 30 minutes
- 4 servings
- On a large bowl, whisk all the ingredients together until you have a smooth, liquefied consistency. Pour this mixture into the whipped cream dispenser, making sure that you don’t exceed the maximum fill indicator on the canister and that the rubber seal is seated properly on the inside of the lid
- Put the lid on tightly to seal the canister. Slide the charger into the charger carrier and pop this into the canister until you hear a hissing sound. Shake 6 to 10 times.
- Remove the charger carrier along with the charger.
- Put the canister in the fridge for about an hour.
- Screw the decorative tip that you’ll dispense the cream cheese mixture with. Hold the canister upside down and dispense the mixture onto the mason jars.
- Top the mixture with some whipped cream and fanned out strawberries. Enjoy!